- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor.
- It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen.
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
- Caution: cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
This Wüsthof Classic Cook's Knife is made from stainless steel, fully forged from tempered and hardened high carbon. The handle is a high impact, triple riveted synthetic handle. It is suited to restaurants, cafés, kitchens and more
WÜSTHOF knives are forged from a single blank of high carbon no-stain steel, a specially alloyed steel. In 40 major manufacturing steps from forging to tempering, to grinding and polishing, the WÜSTHOF knives are created. Quality MADE IN GERMANY / Solingen.
Wüsthof technology offers superior sharpness
- Extremely high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention / long service life of blade.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade.
- Unique, consistently high and reproducible quality.
Other products you may like: