We want to make your shopping experience as safe, satisfying, convenient and pleasurable as possible. We take your privacy very seriously. This means that when you provide us with personal information, this information will not be sold or otherwise divulged to third parties without your prior consent. You have certain rights to access information about yourself and, if necessary, to ask for it to be corrected.
Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (Privacy Act). When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with the Privacy Act or any amending legislation.
We may use the information we collect from you to help us provide products and services to you, to verify your identity, and to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our website.
We may send you marketing communications and information about products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including but not limited to: mail; SMS or email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws.
If at any stage you no longer wish to receive these notifications you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by using the opt-out facilities provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link in a promotional email) or contacting us at email@example.com or 0800 503 335.
We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing unless expressly authorised by you.
Any personal information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which may be located outside New Zealand. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries which have less legal protection for personal information than New Zealand.
- To recognise your computer or device and greet you each time you visit our website, without bothering you with a request to register or log-in
- To keep track of products or services you view, so that we can send you news about those products or services
- To operate our websites efficiently with a high level of functionality
- To measure the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives
- To learn about customer preferences so that we can present customers with web content and advertising that is relevant to them
- To measure the number of advertising referrals we have received to our websites from other websites
- To produce data on web traffic and customer web activity through our website
View our website terms and conditions.