Southern Hospitality Ltd offers an exclusive 12 month parts and labour warranty on all Products, unless otherwise indicated. This warranty works hand in hand with the regular maintenance and servicing of the equipment. Please ask your sales rep for our recommended procedures in order to make sure your warranty is properly validated.
This requirement includes correct installation and maintenance as per the manufacturer’s instructions. If you are unsure, please make sure installation and servicing is done by an approved Southern Hospitality Service technician. Any modifications made to equipment or refrigeration will cancel the relevant warranty.
Please note: Domestic equipment is not covered under this warranty for commercial use. For Service and Warranty please call 0800 504 504.
- Please read the operating, installation and maintenance instructions provided in the manufacturer’s manual
- Equipment requires a minimum of 12 monthly servicing in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- Electric equipment may require surge protection. Gas equipment will require the correct gas supply pressure and volumes
- All bench top equipment has a back to base warranty, meaning items need to be returned to a Southern Hospitality branch or service hub for warranty work to take place at the owner’s freight cost
- Please read the operating and maintenance instructions provided in the manual, these are also available on request.
- Refrigeration requires a minimum 6 monthly servicing of coils and compressors, sufficient ventilation, clearances and installation in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- A copy of the Refrigeration Warranty and Care document is available on request.
- We are proud to offer a 10-year warranty on our Project Stainless and Simply Stainless products
- Use of excessive force and the incorrect cleaning chemicals can lead to damage which will not be covered under this warranty
- A copy of the Southern Care and Cleaning instructions of Stainless steel can be obtained on request
- Detailed care instructions will be supplied with your furniture products, if this is misplaced please contact our sales representative for another copy
- Please note that all furniture is specified as indoor or outdoor, incorrect handling will affect any warranty claims
- Please use the correct recommended cleaning products and chemicals. Harsh cleaning chemicals can easily damage your new furniture