- Swiss made pastry knife, suitable for cutting pastries, cakes and bread
- Pastry knife with a wavy edge
- Fibrox professional knives are characterized by their high-quality materials and ergonomic design
- High carbon no stain steel – providing maximum sharpness and edge retention.
- Ice tempered to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened.
- Handle is sterilisable up to 150°C, complying with the use of HACCP
- Dishwasher safe
- Weighs 181g
- Ergonomic and anti-slip handle made of fibrox.
- Stainless steel blade
Pastry Knife with Ultra-Sharp Wavy Edge
Fibrox is the line of professional knives that we created to bring the efficiency of the restaurant kitchen to your home. We've fitted our Fibrox Pastry Knife with a comfortable, non-slip, ergonomic handle to achieve high marks in versatility, length and ease of cutting. For cutting cakes, pastries and bread, the knife has also been given an innovative curve to aid your cutting stroke and an ultra-sharp wavy edge that deals a cleaner cut to the crust – all without compromising the lightness of the bread beneath it. In addition, the blade can be used like a spatula for icing and slicing cakes.
Here is a video on the range of Victorinox knives
Victorinox Fibrox Knives Collection
- Ergonomic, Non-slip, safe.
- Exceptionally long service life
- Easy to sharpen
Fibrox knives combine all the features that are important for professional use. The product line will also appeal to the growing number of amateur cooks who value high-quality equipment.
Victorinox AG guarantees all knives and tools to be of first class stainless steel and also guarantees a life time against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.