The Starline PW1C is a versatile warewasher designed to wash and sanitise baking trays, bins, bowls and other oversized items more effectively and hygienically than a manual cleaning process. Saving you money by using less labour, energy, water and chemicals.
Starline dishwashers are Made In New Zealand by Washtech, the largest manufacturer of professional dishwashing equipment in New Zealand, with a broad product line that includes commercial undercounters, passthroughs, warewashers and rack conveyors. Washtec's dishwashers are engineered specifically for our unique local conditions and regulations; the renowned reliability of the machines is also backed by the most extensive service network and spare parts inventory right here in the country, ensuring that Starline will not let you down.
Cleaning and sanitising is of the highest priority now more than ever, should you need any advice choosing the right equipment, please get in touch with us about our New Zealand manufactured dishwashers.
From glasswashers to rack conveyor dishwashers, Starline's range has been developed to meet the requirements of our diverse client base.
- Simple controls - their machines are easy to use.
- Robust and easy to service - they last an incredibly long time.
- Effecient - they wash extremely well and are highly energy efficient.
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this dishwasher consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view this dishwasher, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].
- Versatile 2, 4 and 6 minute cycles
- Large internal chamber with usable area W 565mm x D 595mm x H 750mm
- Powerful wash pump recirculates water at a nominal 550 litres per minute ensuring items are thoroughly washed
- Hanging rail for whisks, ladles etc
- Durable stainless steel wash and rinse arms with precision stainless jets
- Double filtration system including stainless steel scrap trays and pump filters
- Easy to open two piece insulated door
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Comprehensive 12 month Starline warranty
- Hot water consumption of 3.0 litres per cycle
- Fast recovery between cycles through powerful rinse heating
- Easy to maintain electromechanical design
- 1 x 600 70028 - 500mm dish rack
- 1 x 600 70029 - 500mm cup rack
- 1 x C660508 - cutlery basket
- 1 x k0452 – 435mm cup cover