Unique to Bromic's Smart-Heat range, their patented Direct Ignition System ensures a reliable start and effective operation even in winds of up to 12kmh (8mph).
The Tungsten Smart-Heat Gas Series incorporates full function electronic controls, allowing them to be remotely operated. Patented screen and ionization probe technology enables remarkable wind resistance and with our ‘Easy Pivot’ arm they deliver even greater positioning, versatility and heat coverage.
High-Performance Mesh Screen
The Tungsten’s unique screen scientifically manipulates infrared energy to maximize performance while achieving a superior spread of heat
Slow-release ceramic burners efficiently combust gas to fuel the most environmentally friendly gas-fired heating method available
Strong, Directional Heat
Robust radiant heat output with an easy pivot arm bracket for greater positioning versatility
Patented Direct Ignition
Automated direct ignition eliminates the need for a pilot, resulting in instantaneous ignition
Should the heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated “Flame Failure safety Shut-off Control” turns the heater off immediately
Stainless steel construction ensures reliable heating for years to come
Ease Of Use
Smart system compatibility and automated re-ignition allows users to simply set and forget
Exceptional Wind Resistance
Patented screen and ionization probe technology enables remarkable wind resistance, functioning reliably in winds of up to 12km/h or 8mph
Reclaim valuable floor space through fixed heating with a range of ceiling and wall mounting options
Wireless Control Capabilities
Genuine wireless control accessories allow seamless integration of remote heater control
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view these models, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].
- Heat Output: 42Mj
- Dimensions: 646mmW x 356mmD x 404mmH
- Minimum distance to combustible materials: side 1100mm
- Without Heat Deflector: Above (to ceiling) 1100mm
- With Heat Deflector: Above (to ceiling) 350mm
- You can view the heat deflector here
- Weight: 20kg
- Universal bracket — easy upgrade from 300 to 500 model. No additional
plumbing or wiring required.
- Bi-directional easy-pivot arm — 25° rotation each side.
- Electronic ignition — one or multiple units can be switched on and off
simultaneously from a single remote-located switch.
- Automatic re-ignition — should the heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated “Flame Failure safety Shut-off Control” turns the heater off immediately.
- preventing dirt and dust from accumulating on the wiring and components.
- Fuel Type: LPG
- Gas Connection: 3/8" SAE
- View the Natural Gas model here
- Colour: Black
- Heat Area: 20m2
- Electrical Connection: 220- 240VA.C.
- Minimum Floor Clearance: 2000MM
- Can be used as a ceiling mount, wall mount, and ceiling pole mount.
- No dimmer
You can pair this product with our heat deflector EB10