Grant's Sous Vide cooking equipment is precision temperature cooking - the most consistent way of cooking!
The principle of cooking food sous vide is simple: food (e.g. a cut of meat) is vacuum sealed in a pouch with/without an accompanying sauce or seasoning, and then cooked in a precision temperature controlled bath at comparatively low temperatures (typically around 70°C). Sous vide cooking method is mainly used for cooking meat and fish, vegetables and fruit and offers a range of key benefits:
- Consistency: each dish is the same, every time
- Flexibility: no rush, leave in to cook for an extra hour with no effect on quality
- Lower energy: less heat extraction, less heat in the kitchen. Little energy to maintain temperatures
- Quality: achieve excellence in molecular gastronomy. Experiment and invent new dishes
- Workflow: Food portions can be prepared in advance, vacuum sealed and stored in a refrigerator for comparatively long periods of time – ideal for coping with the peaks and troughs in activity and for master kitchens supplying ‘satellite’ kitchens
- Cheaper cuts: transform cheaper cuts of meat into premium. Make same quality dishes, only cheaper
If you can't find the product that you are looking for, give us a call at 0800 503 335 or email us at [email protected].
- Grant Sous Vide Vortice Grey Universal Stirred Heater Limited Edition Grant Sous Vide Vortice ...EGS19$2,520.50 plus GST
- Grant Sous Vide Closed Cell Foam Tape 15mmW x 1000mmL Grant Sous Vide Closed ...EGS34$32.23 plus GST
- Grant Sous Vide Closed Cell Foam Tape 17mmW x 1000mmL Grant Sous Vide Closed ...EGS33$82.59 plus GST
- Grant Sous Vide Sauce Bottle Warmer Tray for Water Baths Grant Sous Vide Sauce ...EGS24$556.61 plus GST
- Grant Sous Vide Vortice Black Universal Stirred Heater Grant Sous Vide Vortice ...EGS13Was $2,520.32 Special Price $2,318.69 plus GST