Grant's Sous Vide cooking equipment is precision temperature cooking - the most consistent way of cooking!
The principle of cooking food sous vide is simple: food (e.g. a cut of meat) is vacuum sealed in a pouch with/without an accompanying sauce or seasoning, and then cooked in a precision temperature controlled bath at comparatively low temperatures (typically around 70°C). Sous vide cooking method is mainly used for cooking meat and fish, vegetables and fruit and offers a range of key benefits:
- Consistency: each dish is the same, every time
- Flexibility: no rush, leave in to cook for an extra hour with no effect on quality
- Lower energy: less heat extraction, less heat in the kitchen. Little energy to maintain temperatures
- Quality: achieve excellence in molecular gastronomy. Experiment and invent new dishes
- Workflow: Food portions can be prepared in advance, vacuum sealed and stored in a refrigerator for comparatively long periods of time – ideal for coping with the peaks and troughs in activity and for master kitchens supplying ‘satellite’ kitchens
- Cheaper cuts: transform cheaper cuts of meat into premium. Make same quality dishes, only cheaper
If you can't find the product that you are looking for, give us a call at 0800 503 335 or email us at WebOrders@SouthernHospitality.co.nz to get a competitive price.
EGS16$995.00 plus GST
EGS2$1,020.82 plus GST
EGS10$2,132.38 plus GST
EGS11$2,462.98 plus GST
EGS15$2,233.30 plus GST
SP1$82.65 plus GST
EGS13$1,973.57 plus GST