Powerful, the Cobra Series of commercial cooking equipment is the solution for those who demand reliability and capability. Simple sophistication shines by combining refined styling with power and versatility. Cobra creates space for the creativity to fuse ethnic influences with firm favourites to keep pace with the ever-change restaurant business.
Whether it’s a la carte dining in a sleek contemporary restaurant, fusion, Asian inspired dining, an edgy urban cafe, food trucks or any takeaway eatery - Cobra provides functionality and flexibility in your line-up.
New & Improved Cobra Range
A fresh and functional gallery of cooking products with refined robust controls, contemporary vitreous enamel colour control panel and heavy-duty construction - affordability is not compromised with Cobra.
An expansion of Western cooking appliances now includes new bench models for Cobra commercial cooktops and barbecues that are perfect for additional cooking flexibility to any existing commercial kitchens. Infuse fusion flavours with Cobra’s Asian cooking equipment and further extend your cooking line with our suite matching woks and stockpots - all backed by our ‘made in New Zealand’ robust and durable heritage.
As the centrepiece of any kitchen, the oven range needs to be a durable, dependable and adaptable workhorse. With 600 and 900mm wide options, the Cobra static oven range has a generous gastronorm capacity (1/1 GN or 2/1 GN pans options) with high crown height - meaning this oven can consistently deliver any volume required.
The optional hob variations on top allow for a configuration between open burners and griddles to suit your specific needs.
- 3 x 20MJ/hr griddle burners with pilot, flame failure and piezo ignition
- Capacity for one 2/1 GN or two 1/1 GN gas static oven with 4 position racking
- Cooktop range static oven with 900mm griddle
- Variable high to low controls
- Cast iron burners and vitreous enamel pot stands
- Machine finished 12mm thick griddle plate
- High crown static oven
- Manual pilot ignition
- Side hinged door
- Welded vitreous enameled oven liner
- Stainless steel finish
- Fully modular
- Adjustable front feet and rear rollers
- Vitreous enameled oven liner
- French door system
- 12mm machined surface mild steel griddle plate
- Stainless steel front, sides and splashback
- Vitreous enamelled control panel
- Stainless steel spill tray
- Vitreous enamelled oven liner
- Extra wide GN 2/1 capacity with 4 position racking
- Supplied with one chrome plated oven rack
- Vitreous enamelled oven spill tray
- Stainless steel doors and sides
- 63mm dia. stainless steel adjustable legs to front and two rollers at rear
- Large easy use control knobs
- Variable high to low controls to griddle burners
- Standard with pilot, flame failure and piezo ignition
- 100-310°C thermostatic oven control
- Piezo ignition to oven pilot burner with flame failure
- Cleaning and Servicing
- Easy clean stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel grease trays
- Access to all parts from front of unit
- Griddle Burners: 20MJ/hr, 5.0kW per 300mm section
- Oven: 28MJ/hr, 7.8kW
- Gas power (gross): CR9A 88MJ/hr, 24.4kW
- Gas connection:
- R 3/4 (BSP) male
- 130mm from RH side, 20mm from rear, and 655mm from floor
- Width 900mm
- Depth 800mm
- Height 915mm
- Incl. splashback 1085mm
- Oven Dimensions
- Width 760mm
- Depth 615mm
- Height 365mm
- Rack Size
- 750mm x 590mm
- Rack positions 4
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view this cook range, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].