The Starline PW1C is a versatile warewasher designed to wash and sanitise baking trays, bins, bowls and other oversized items more effectively and hygienically than a manual cleaning process. Saving you money by using less labour, energy, water and chemicals.
The PW1C features a highly efficient heat recovery unit and world class water consumption provided by all Starline machines. This ensures minimal energy consumption and steam emissions even when compared with the base PW1, while also providing the same great wash results.
Starline dishwashers are Made In New Zealand by Washtech, the largest manufacturer of professional dishwashing equipment in New Zealand, with a broad product line that includes commercial undercounters, passthroughs, warewashers and rack conveyors. Washtec's dishwashers are engineered specifically for our unique local conditions and regulations; the renowned reliability of the machines is also backed by the most extensive service network and spare parts inventory right here in the country, ensuring that Starline will not let you down.
Cleaning and sanitising is of the highest priority now more than ever, should you need any advice choosing the right equipment, please get in touch with us about our New Zealand manufactured dishwashers.
From glasswashers to rack conveyor dishwashers, Starline's range has been developed to meet the requirements of our diverse client base.
- Simple controls - their machines are easy to use.
- Robust and easy to service - they last an incredibly long time.
- Effecient - they wash extremely well and are highly energy efficient.
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this dishwasher consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view this dishwasher, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].
- Operates on cold water supply for enhanced energy efficiency and lower cost water treatment when required
- A full heat recovery unit which preheats the cold water supply, significantly reducing steam emissions and energy consumption
- Versatile 2.5, 4.5 and 6.5 minute cycles
- Large internal wash chamber with useable area ofW 565mm x D 595mm x H 750mm
- Easy installation supplied complete with:
- Water supply hose
- Dual detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
- No commissioning required
- Powerful wash pump recirculates water at a nominal 550 litres per minute ensuring items are thoroughly washed
- Assured final rinse ensures the correct temperature and pressures every time through it’s rinse pump and 316 stainless break tank
- Fast recovery between cycles thanks to the highly efficient heat recovery unit and rinse booster heating
- Durable stainless steel wash and rinse arms with precision stainless jets
- Double filtration system including stainless steel scrap trays and pump filters
- Easy to open two piece insulated door
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Comprehensive 12 month Starline warranty
- Cold water consumption of 3.0 litres per cycle
- Easy to maintain electromechanical design
- 1 x 600 70028 - 500mm dish rack
- 1 x 600 70029 - 500mm cup rack
- 1 x C660508 - cutlery basket
- 1 x k0452 – 435mm cup cover