This Washtech WS3 Undercounter Washer or Sanitiser is easy to use maintain and simple to use. It is made specifically for washing bedpans and associated equipment. This machine is used across care homes, nursing facilities and hospitals to sanitise and wash bedpans and includes a stainless steel bedpan rack that holds up to 4 bedpans and accessories per wash.
- Customised 3 and 4 minute cycles including an initial cold rinse, extended wash cycle including a full flush of the tank, followed by an extended rise cycle to ensure sanitisation.
- Custom heavy duty stainless steel bedpan rack for the efficient washing of up to 4 bedpans and additional items per cycle.
- Detergent level sensor complete with low warning light and prime switch.
- Washtech Hybrid controls
- Easy installation supplied with:
- water supply hose
- detergent pump with injector lines
- drain pump outlet hose
- no commissioning required
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Robust stainless steel wash/rinse arms wtih precision stainless steel jets
- Heavy duty stainless steel filteration system including scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter
- Water consumption of 9.5 litres per cycle
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- 1 x WS3 stainless steel bedpan rack (220 10026)
- 1 x 500mm x 500mm cup rack (600 70029)
- 1 x cutlery container (C660503)
From conveyor dishwashers to commercial sanitisers, Starline's range has been developed to meet the requirements of our diverse client base.
- Simple controls - their machines are easy to use.
- Robust and easy to service - they last an incredibly long time.
- Efficient - they wash extremely well and are highly energy efficient.
The Washtech WS3 is a durable, simple-to-use and easy-to-maintain washer/sanitiser designed specifically for use with bedpans and associated equipment.
The WS3 features hybrid controls which combine IP67 stainless switches, tried-and-tested switchgear, with a customisable electronic timer. It is supplied with a customised heavy duty stainless steel bedpan rack for easy loading and optimal cleaning; and includes a detergent level sensor, low warning light and prime switch.
The updated wash chamber features an L shaped tank which allows for easier cleaning of the tank. The WS3 is essentially electromechanically controlled although it uses Washtech’ s new a highly customizable and reliable electronic timer. This allows for very little in the machine to go wrong and it'll be easy and cost effective to service when something finally does need some work, saving you time and money.
The customisable wash cycles of this machine makes it more adaptable and versatile when needed. For e.g. if you need a cycle to clean products which requires a shorter cycle, a technician can change the settings for you which allow you to save money on water, electricity and chemicals.
The WS3 also features a detergent sensor to warn customers when the detergent tub is running low as well as a priming switch to recharge the line when the chemicals are changed over.
Washtech dishwashers are Made In New Zealand by the largest manufacturer of professional dishwashing equipment in New Zealand, with a broad product line that includes commercial undercounters, passthroughs, warewashers and rack conveyors. Washtec's dishwashers are engineered specifically for our unique local conditions and regulations; the renowned reliability of the machines is also backed by the most extensive service network and spare parts inventory right here in the country, ensuring that their range will not let you down.
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this dishwasher consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view this sanitiser, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].