Powerful, the Cobra Series of commercial cooking equipment is the solution for those who demand reliability and capability. Simple sophistication shines by combining refined styling with power and versatility. Cobra creates space for the creativity to fuse ethnic influences with firm favourites to keep pace with the ever-change restaurant business.
Whether it’s a la carte dining in a sleek contemporary restaurant, fusion, Asian inspired dining, an edgy urban cafe, food trucks or any takeaway eatery - Cobra provides functionality and flexibility in your line-up.
New & Improved Cobra Range
A fresh and functional gallery of cooking products with refined robust controls, contemporary vitreous enamel colour control panel and heavy-duty construction - affordability is not compromised with Cobra.
An expansion of Western cooking appliances now includes new bench models for Cobra commercial cooktops and barbecues that are perfect for additional cooking flexibility to any existing commercial kitchens. Infuse fusion flavours with Cobra’s Asian cooking equipment and further extend your cooking line with our suite matching woks and stockpots - all backed by our ‘made in New Zealand’ robust and durable heritage.
With powerful 33MJ cast iron burners, Cobra's range of gas barbecues are ideal to produce a branded finish for visual appeal and taste. Cobra barbecues come in 600 and 900mm widths with new bench model versions available. Floor standing models offer additional storage with an open cabinet base under.
- 900mm gas barbecue set on open cabinet base for extra storage
- 3 x 33MJ/hr aluminised burners, 9kW aluminised burners
- Flame failure protection with continuous pilot burner and piezo ignition
- Inclined position to reduce flare and enhance grease run
- Lift out grates, radiants and baffles for cleaning
- Adjustable front feet and rear rollers
- Reversible top grates
- Stainless steel finish
- Stainless steel grease tray
- Optional pilot and flame failure on open burners
- Overall Construction
- Six 135mm wide x 550mm long reversible cast iron top grates
- Cast iron burner radiants and aluminised steel baffles
- Aluminised steel burners
- Stainless steel front, sides and splashback
- Vitreous enamelled control panel
- Stainless steel cabinet interior base
- Stainless steel grease tray
- 63mm dia. stainless steel adjustable legs to front and two rollers at rear
- Large easy use control knobs
- Dual controls with variable high to low burner setting
- Pilot, flame failure and piezo ignition to each burner
- Cleaning and Servicing
- Lift out radiants, burners and grease tray baffles
- Lift out stainless steel top grate and radiant supports
- Easy clean stainless steel exterior
- Access to all parts from front of unit
- Burners: 3 x 33MJ/hr, 9kW U-burners
- Gas power (gross): 99MJ/hr, 27kW
- Cooking surface area: 800mm x 540mm, 4320cm2
- Gas connection:
- R 1/2 (BSP) male
- 215mm from LH side, 32mm from rear, and 555mm from floor
- Width 900mm
- Depth 800mm
- Height 915mm
- Incl. splashback 1085mm
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view this barbecue, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].