Powerful, the Cobra Series of commercial cooking equipment is the solution for those who demand reliability and capability. Simple sophistication shines by combining refined styling with power and versatility. Cobra creates space for the creativity to fuse ethnic influences with firm favourites to keep pace with the ever-change restaurant business.
Whether it’s a la carte dining in a sleek contemporary restaurant, fusion, Asian inspired dining, an edgy urban cafe, food trucks or any takeaway eatery - Cobra provides functionality and flexibility in your line-up.
New & Improved Cobra Range
A fresh and functional gallery of cooking products with refined robust controls, contemporary vitreous enamel colour control panel and heavy-duty construction - affordability is not compromised with Cobra.
An expansion of Western cooking appliances now includes new bench models for Cobra commercial cooktops and barbecues that are perfect for additional cooking flexibility to any existing commercial kitchens. Infuse fusion flavours with Cobra’s Asian cooking equipment and further extend your cooking line with our suite matching woks and stockpots - all backed by our ‘made in New Zealand’ robust and durable heritage.
Cobra cooktops have been designed to meet every standard in busy kitchen demands. Renowned performance with 22MJ rated open burners and now with flame failure as standard (or pilot and flame failure as an option) gives any chef in the commercial kitchen the additional to keep the heat on.
- 600mm griddle cooktop on open cabinet base
- 2 x 20MJ/hr griddle burners with pilot, flame failure and piezo ignition
- Variable high to low controls
- Cast iron burners and vitreous enamel pot stands
- Machine finished 12mm thick griddle plate
- Optional pilot and flame failure on open burners
- Stainless steel finish
- Fully modular
- Adjustable front feet and rear rollers
- Open cabinet base for extra storage
- Overall Construction
- 12mm machined surface mild steel griddle plate
- Vitreous enamelled control panel
- Stainless steel front, sides and splashback
- Stainless steel cabinet interior base
- Stainless steel spill tray
- 63mm dia. stainless steel adjustable legs to front and two rollers at rear
- Large easy use control knobs
- Variable high to low controls to griddle burners
- Standard with pilot, flame failure and piezo ignition
- Cleaning and Servicing
- Easy clean stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel grease trays
- Access to all parts from front of unit
- Griddle Burners: 20MJ/hr, 5.0kW per 300mm section
- Gas power (gross): C6B 40MJ/hr, 10kW
- Gas connection:
- R 3/4 (BSP) male
- 130mm from RH side, 20mm from rear, and 655mm from floor
- Width 600mm
- Depth 800mm
- Height 915mm
- Incl. splashback 1085mm
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view this griddle, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].