Birko Commercial Urn - 20 Litres - Features
- High quality & low maintenance - double walled polished stainless steel body with vented, stainless steel twist-to-lock lid. High quality composite thermoplastic base and handles for added strength and longevity.
- Concealed element - quick recovery, superior corrosion resistance and effortless cleaning, the element is replaceable.
- Temperature control - thermostat has variable settings, for greater temperature control.
- Safety - over temperature protection device turns off the power if the urn boils dry.
- Standard inclusions - heating and ready indicator lights, on/off switch, water level sight glass, heat-resistant knobs, easy-lift safety handles and chrome plated brass non-drip tap, 12 month warranty.
- Capacity: 20 litres
- Number of caps: 10 - 100 cups
- Heating elements: 10 amps
- Supply Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Height 470 mm
- Diameter 300 mm
- Handle Width 406 mm
- Net dry weight: 4.7kg
If you are not sure if this is the right product for you, give us a call at 0800 503 335 or email us at WebOrders@SouthernHospitality.co.nz and we will help you choose based on your needs.
Birko Electrics started life just prior to World War II, making soldering irons for local markets. During the war, a need was identified for some from of portable food and drink heating vessel. Birko designed and produced the Food and Drink Heater, an electric jug with a concealed element so that the food as well as liquid, could be heated. After the war, Birko continued manufacturing Food and Drink Heaters, selling them through major department stores. An Electric Kettle was then added to the range of products, followed by a Hot Water Urn for commercial and industrial usage.
Now in the 21st century, Birko is going from strength to strength and has a wide variety of exemplary products.
Other products you may like: