- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor.
- It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen.
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Caution: cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
The Wusthof Trident Grand Prix II cooks knife has a deep, thick forged blade with a modern ergonomic moulded handle. It is the most frequently used knife in any cooks collection. Use it for chopping herbs and garlic quickly and safely - with your hands out of the way. Use it for cutting through large or dense vegetables (cabbage, swede, pumpkin, parsnip) in one quick action. Take advantage of it's weight to slice fruit and vegetables with ease.
Wusthof Trident knives are precision forged and manufactured using the latest laser and robot technologies to produce an excellent range of professional quality kitchen knives. They are perfectly balanced, with a full tang, an ergonomic handle and a durable, easily sharpened, corrosion resistant blade. The excellent quality of Wusthof Trident knives is the result of an exhaustive manufacturing process which includes over 40 separate and demanding steps - the style is easy to copy but the quality is not.
Other products you may like: