Southern Hospitality Ltd. stock a wide variety of food processors, heat lamps, hold and transport equipment, ice crea, gelato and chocolate machines, mincers, slicers and meal prep, miscellaneous kitchen equipment, mixer, pacojet, scales and stick mixers. These products are designed to round out your commercial kitchen provide you with equipment to enhace all your cooking activities.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, give us a call at 0800 503 335 or email us at WebOrders@SouthernHospitality.co.nz
$34,890.00 plus GST
Hobart knows that food inspires you and we have the mixer to support your kitchen and meet your creative application. Hobart's full line of countertop and floor mixers help you streamline your kitchen’s food preparation needs with the appropriate power and torque for the job.
This planetary mixer is ergonomically designed and enjoy extensive safety features to ensure that the highest level of Work Health and Operator Safety is maintained making it the natural choice.
If you would like to know more about this product, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hobart’s floor mounted 40 litre LEGACY series mixer
- WH&S covered – bowl safety guard, swing out bowl for simply hassle free removal and placement and easy-on / easy-off Hobart attachments to simplify the process
- 3 Speed, plus stir speed (for combining ingredients) electronic control mixer with SHIFTON-THE-FLY speed selection
- Shift-On-The-Fly (TM) speed shifting without stopping the mixer.
- Digital control panel with countdown timer for efficient and accurate mixing
- Floor mounted
- Stainless steel easy-on-easy-off bowl safety guard
- Heavy-duty 1.12kW (1.5HP) motor
- Gear transmission
- Quick release agitators
- Patented SOFT START agitation technology
- 20 minute SMART TIMER
- Automatic time recall
- Large easy-to-reach controls
- Single point bowl installation
- Ergonomic swing-out bowl
- No. 12 attachment hub
- Easy-clean open base
- Rubber foot pads provided
- Optional accessories - Bowl scraper, splash cover and mincing attachment
- 3 fixed plus stir speed with SHIFT‐ON‐THE‐FLY
- 20 minute SMART TIMER
- Stainless steel bowl guard, easy‐on‐easy‐off
- Standard inclusions
- Stainless Steel Bowl (BOWL‐HL40)
- B‐Beater (BBEATER‐HL4030)
- Stainless Steel D‐Whip (DWHIP‐HL4030)
- ED‐Dough Hook (EDDOUGH‐HL40SS)
- Bowl size: 40 quart
- Drive mechanism: Gear driven
- Motor size: 1.12kW
- Power supply: 415/50/3 ‐ 10amp (max 2.7amps)
- Power cord: Optional
$32,158.60 plus GST
Enjoy twice the versatility. Add unique flavors to your carefully crafted menu with the 1767-SK/III. Two separate compartments let you use gentle, radiant heat to prepare different items at the same time and increase capacity. Switches from smoking to holding temperatures automatically so you can leave the oven overnight and maximize the efficiency of your kitchen.
Consistent, even heat from Halo Heat® technology provides a controlled, uniform heat source to maintain precise temperatures throughout the cooking, hot smoking and holding process.
Natural meat tenderization on even the toughest cuts of meat. Halo Heat technology activates natural enzymes for a more moist, tender product. Make the most of less expensive, underutilized cuts of meat and produce a better quality product – at a lower cost. One hour in the Cook & Hold Smoker Oven is equivalent to 1-2 days of dry aging.
Halo Heat technology provides the greatest moisture retention and most even cooking. Equipped with a unique thermal cabling, the oven cavity is surrounded with gentle, precise heat to evenly cook food. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Distribute workloads with the ability to cook, roast, reheat, smoke and hold in a single piece of equipment with set-and-forget controls.
Sealed, static cooking environment traps meat’s natural flavor and juices, reducing meat shrink, improving food quality, enhancing smoke flavor and extending hold life.
Infuse bold flavor without added sodium, fats or sugars. No pressure-cooking. No artificial smoke flavor. Fully-integrated smoker box utilizes real wood chips for a natural wood flavor. Choose from hickory, apple, cherry or maple.
- Smoke hot or cold to expand your menu. Hot smoke chicken, beef, pork and more. Cold smoke cheese, nuts, fish, vegetables and more.
- Reduce labor and operating costs. Lights out production. Reclaim 12-16 hours of nonproductive cooking time with overnight smoking, cooking and holding.
- Easy to operate. Cook by probe for consistent results with deluxe control. The oven senses internal product temperature (via probe) and automatically converts to hold mode once set parameters have been reached.
- Detachable food probe is designed to break-away and can be easily replaced, providing greater reliability and reducing oven downtime and repair costs.
- Intuitive, one-touch cooking. Reduce operational requirements with programmable, easy to use controls. Store up to eight recipes that include cook, hold, smoke, time, and probe set points. Simply load the oven, push the power button, the preset menu button, and start.
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door is left open for more than three minutes.
- Complete control. Smoke timer offers a choice of mild, medium or heavy smoke flavor.
- Clear, easy-to-read LED display indicates remaining cook time or the full range of programmed cooking, smoking and holding parameters.
- Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs – no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- HACCP compliance made easy. No need to manually log temperatures each hour. Data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with 18% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
Halo Heat Technology
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
- Dimensions: 1572mm x 686mm x 832mm
- Capacity Dimensions:
- 5 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
- 9 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view these models, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or email@example.com.