Your chopping board is made from timber and if cared for correctly it will last for many years. Timber will always be affected by exposure to extremes of heat and moisture.
Minor cracks may occur in the surface of the timber which is called ‘checking’. This is a result of the timber taking in and dispersing moisture. This ‘checking’ will not affect the normal usage and service expected of your board.
This Rimu / Matai chopping board is available in three sizes:
- HPJ1 - 480mm X 370mm X 40mm thick - Large
- HPJ2 - 400mm X 260mm X 40mm thick - Medium
- HPJ3 - 580mm X 370mm X 40mm thick - Extra Large
Before using this board please coat lightly with cooking oil
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or submerge in water for long periods of time
- Do not leave to dry in direct sun or in the oven
- Do not expose to excessive heat from appliances or steam
- Do wash under a hot tap and towel dry
- Do oil the surface of the board approximately every three weeks with a natural vegetable oil such as Canola
It is suited to restaurants, bakeries, cafes and more.
Other Products You Will Be Interested: