These shelf plates do not stand on its own and needs the main unit or an additional unit to be attached to as well as the neccesary shelves.
The TONON EKO FIT shelving system has been designed for use in cold rooms in supermarkets, professional kitchens, restaurants, butchers and poultry shops, delis, delicatessens, cheese factories, pasta makers, pastries, etc.
It is also used in food industry and catering industry where hygiene is a must, but also in non-food pantries, hospital laboratories and clean rooms.
- 450mm Depth
- SHT37 - Plastic Shelf 1750mmL x 450mmW
- SHT38 - Plastic Shelf 1450mmL x 450mmW
- SHT39 - Plastic Shelf 1150mmL x 450mmW
- SHT47 - Plastic Shelf 850mmL x 450mmW
- SHT53 - Plastic Shelf 1000mmL x 450mmW
- 600mm Depth
- SHT33 - Plastic Shelf 1450mmL x 600mmW
- SHT34 - Plastic Shelf 1150mmL x 600mmW
- SHT35 - Plastic Shelf 1000mmL x 600mmW
- SHT52 - Plastic Shelf 1750mmL x 600mmW
TONON EKO FIT shelving systems are self-supporting and do not need to be secured to floors, walls, nor horizontal or diagonal. The shelving can be mounted in a corner through the simple and rapid implementation of corner brackets instead of the frames, allowing the full use of the space.
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view these shelves, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frames structure: 20 micron anodized aluminum
- Shelves: polyethylene FDA certified for direct contact with food.
- Nuts and bolts: stainless steel.
- Load Capacities: 110 - 250kg per shelf
- 95mm pitch between the shelves
- No floor fixing needed
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Shelves are easy to adjust
- Easy-clean removable slats that fit in dishwashers
- Heavy duty adjustable feet
- Made in Italy
Note: The Tonon shelving products need some assembly, they do not come preassembled. Below is a video demonstrating how to assemble the shelving system.
Tonon Srl has always put its experience in the food industry available to all customers. From industrial installations to small coldrooms, Tonon is committed in providing the best solutions to maximize your work. Choosing Tonon means saying goodbye to unproductive areas and welcome to optimized warehousing, where as much of the space as possible makes a positive contribution to the bottom line.
Other products you may be interested in: