The Starline Professional Range combines the best of modern technology with an uncompromising use of high quality components and heavy duty stainless steel in their construction. The result is a machine that you can rely on for great wash results for many years to come.
The Starline M2 will fit into bench gaps between 595mm and 640mm, and incorporates intuitive electronic controls providing soft wash start, eco power saver system, easy to read temperatures for HACCP reporting, chemical pump adjustments and priming, cycle customisation, immediate fault diagnosis and many other options. All reasons why the M2 remains one of the most popular passthrough dishwashers on the market.
Starline dishwashers are Made In New Zealand by Washtech, the largest manufacturer of professional dishwashing equipment in New Zealand, with a broad product line that includes commercial undercounters, passthroughs, warewashers and rack conveyors. Washtec's dishwashers are engineered specifically for our unique local conditions and regulations; the renowned reliability of the machines is also backed by the most extensive service network and spare parts inventory right here in the country, ensuring that Starline will not let you down.
Cleaning and sanitising is of the highest priority now more than ever, should you need any advice choosing the right equipment, please get in touch with us about our New Zealand manufactured dishwashers.
From glasswashers to rack conveyor dishwashers, Starline's range has been developed to meet the requirements of our diverse client base.
- Simple controls - their machines are easy to use.
- Robust and easy to service - they last an incredibly long time.
- Effecient - they wash extremely well and are highly energy efficient.
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this dishwasher consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view this dishwasher, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].
- Quickstart 1, 2 and 3 minute cycles
- Up to 1080 plates per hour
- Easy installation supplied complete with:
- Water supply hose
- Dual detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
- Drain pump outlet hose
- Unique 595mm to 640mm bench gap compatibility
- No commissioning required
- Reliable results through robust stainless steel wash and rinse arms with precision stainless jets
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Comprehensive 12 month Starline warranty
- Low water consumption of 2.4 litres per cycle
- Assured final rinse ensures the correct temperature and pressures every time through it’s rinse pump and 316 stainless break tank
- Soft start ensures great wash results through progressively pressurising the cycle to provide a consistent and even clean every time
- EcoPower reduces temperatures and energy consumption when machine is not busy
- Reliable double filtration system via scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter
- 2 x 600 70028 - 500mm dish rack
- 1 x 600 70029 - 500mm cup rack
- 2 x C660503 - cutlery container