The Starline Professional Range combines the best of modern technology with an uncompromising use of high quality components and heavy duty stainless steel construction. The result is a machine that you can rely on for great wash results for many years to come.
The Starline GM incorporates intuitive electronic controls providing soft wash start, the eco power saver system, easy to read temperatures for HACCP reporting, chemical pump adjustments and priming, cycle customisation, immediate fault diagnosis and much more. At just 500mm wide and equipped to wash glasses, cups and dishes, the compact and versatile GM packs a lot of punch for the smallest electronic machine in the Starline range.
Starline dishwashers are Made In New Zealand by Washtech, the largest manufacturer of professional dishwashing equipment in New Zealand, with a broad product line that includes commercial undercounters, passthroughs, warewashers and rack conveyors. Washtec's dishwashers are engineered specifically for our unique local conditions and regulations; the renowned reliability of the machines is also backed by the most extensive service network and spare parts inventory right here in the country, ensuring that Starline will not let you down.
Cleaning and sanitising is of the highest priority now more than ever, should you need any advice choosing the right equipment, please get in touch with us about our New Zealand manufactured dishwashers.
From glasswashers to rack conveyor dishwashers, Starline's range has been developed to meet the requirements of our diverse client base.
- Simple controls - their machines are easy to use.
- Robust and easy to service - they last an incredibly long time.
- Effecient - they wash extremely well and are highly energy efficient.
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this dishwasher consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view this dishwasher, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].
- Quikstart 1, 2 and 3 minute cycles
- Washes up to 960 glasses / 840 plates per hour
- Compatible with both 435mm and 450mm racks
- QuikConnect Installation with everything you need including:
- Water supply hose
- Dual detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
- Drain pump outlet hose
- 15 amp plugset (or easy 25Amp or 3P/15Amp connection for rapid recovery between cycles)
- No commissioning required
- Reliable results through robust stainless steel wash and rinse arms with precision stainless jets
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Comprehensive 12 month Starline warranty
- Assured final rinse ensures the correct temperature and pressures every time through it’s rinse pump 316 stainless break tank
- Low hot water consumption of 2.4 litres per cycle
- Soft start ensures great wash results through progressively pressurising the cycle to provide a consistent and even clean every time
- EcoPower reduces temperatures and energy consumption when machine is not busy
- Insulated door to reduce the noise and heat emission from the machine
- Reliable double filtration system via scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter
- 1 x 600 70081 - 450mm dish rack
- 1 x 600 70080 - 450mm cup rack
- 1 x C660503 - cutlery container
- 1 x 213 30001 - rack adapter