The Starline Premium Range are the most technologically advanced dishwashers in the Starline line up. They are built to deliver the best wash results alongside the latest enhancements such as advanced electronic controllers, soft close doors, advanced filtration full thermal, and acoustic insulation to provide an optimal operating environment around the machine. Our assured rinse system ensures consistently great rinsing every cycle, while the soft start functionality protects your glassware and crockery.
The Starline GL is the direct upgrade of the ever popular GM. Perfect for bars, cafes and other locations where high performance is required in a cool, calm environment. It is now possible to customise the colour of your GL to better match the style of your business, with a wide range of colours and finishes available.
Starline dishwashers are Made In New Zealand by Washtech, the largest manufacturer of professional dishwashing equipment in New Zealand, with a broad product line that includes commercial undercounters, passthroughs, warewashers and rack conveyors. Washtec's dishwashers are engineered specifically for our unique local conditions and regulations; the renowned reliability of the machines is also backed by the most extensive service network and spare parts inventory right here in the country, ensuring that Starline will not let you down.
Cleaning and sanitising is of the highest priority now more than ever, should you need any advice choosing the right equipment, please get in touch with us about our New Zealand manufactured dishwashers.
From glasswashers to rack conveyor dishwashers, Starline's range has been developed to meet the requirements of our diverse client base.
- Simple controls - their machines are easy to use.
- Robust and easy to service - they last an incredibly long time.
- Effecient - they wash extremely well and are highly energy efficient.
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this dishwasher consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view this dishwasher, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].
- Quikstart 1, 2 and 3 minute cycles
- Washes up to 960 glasses per hour / 840 plates per hour
- Compatible with international 435mm and 450mm glass and dish racks
- QuikConnect Installation with everything you need including:
- Water supply hose
- Dual detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
- Drain pump outlet hose
- 15 amp plugset (or easy 25Amp or 3P/15Amp connection for rapid recovery between cycles)
- No commissioning required
- Reliable results through robust stainless steel rinse arms with precision stainless jets
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Comprehensive 12 month Starline warranty
- Low hot water consumption of 2.4 litres per cycle
- Assured final rinse ensures the correct temperature and pressures every time through 316 stainless break tank and rinse pump
- Soft start ensures great wash results through progressively pressurising the cycle to provide a consistent and even clean every time
- EcoPower reduces temperatures and energy consumption when machine is not busy
- Full thermal and acoustic insulation (via dual stainless steel panelling) provide a cooler and quieter operating environment
- Enhanced filtration system that allows you to drain it straight from the keypad, with no need to put your hand in the machine
- Soft close door enables smoother and quieter operation of the machine
- 1 1 x 600 70081 - 450mm dish rack
- 1 x 600 70080 - 450mm cup rack
- 1 x C660503 - cutlery container