Quantity: Pack of 6
With SteadySpout, the rate of pouring is always constant at the 157BPM, the unit of measurement used by bartenders to perfectly calibrate the quantity of liquid in the preparation of cocktails.
- Never Changes - Always Like New! Special plastic with "memory" returns to the original shape simply by putting it through the dishwasher
- Sturdy - The Perfect Synthesis! Composed of only 2 pieces rather than 4, it is sturdier and more resistant to wear and tear. It also has a longer duration compared to most other competitors.
- Accurate - Absolutely Effective! Pouring speed of the liquid guaranteed by the air intake. No spills either at the start or end of the pouring. Perfect for the jumping technique
- Universal - Unrivalled Grip! Design and material of the reed valves offer maximum grip. The double diameter module makes it suitable for bottles with necks of diameters from 18 to 21.5mm.
- Patented - Italian Pride! Conceived, developed and entirely designed by Piazza's technical office. Entirely manufactured in Italy.
- Dishwasher friendly.
- Perfectly calibrated diameter, tapering and inclination of the reed, both inside and outside.
- Reed in AISI 304 18/10 laser processed stainless steel.
Piazza was founded in 1880 and was able to grow out of little more than a craftsman's workshop into an industrial concern which is now renowned and respected internationally. Based on a careful selection of raw materials, attention to detail, research in new technologies and passion for our work, their products always live up to the expectations of the people who use them.
If you have any questions about this product or wish to place a bulk order of just this product or a combination of various products, give us a call at 0800 503 335 or email us at WebOrders@SouthernHospitality.co.nz to get a competitive price.
You might also be interested in the following products: