Dudson's motivation for producing innovative, long-lasting tableware is provided by the passion of chefs and caterers for their profession. We make them happy by supplying tableware that helps them to delight their diners, every day.
Produced entirely in the UK, Dudson products has been developed with the prime objective of reducing the carbon footprint created during manufacture.
Dudson Crockery has a strong resistance to edge chipping. It’s high heat retention promotes hot food. The underside is totally glazed to eliminate abrasion on the surface of plates when stacking. The Dudson range has a hard, thickly applied glaze is immune to dishwashing chemicals. A narrow profile means more items take up less storage space.
As part of our Finest Vitrified Tableware range, all items are covered by the Dudson Lifetime Edge Chip Warranty. (Ts & Cs apply.)
Dudson Crockery offers the following advantages over standard crockery lines:
- Strong resistance to edge chipping with guarantees.
- High heat retention promotes hot food.
- Narrow profile means more items take up less storage space.
- Totally glazed underside eliminates abrasion on the surface of plates when stacking.
- Hard, thickly applied glaze is immune to dishwashing chemicals.
- Wide range of shapes and decorations, from catering ware to fine china.
- Ready availability and continuous supply.
- Return on investment replacement factors as low as 5% per annum mean lower annual operating costs and therefore higher operating profits.
If you can't find the product that you are looking for, give us a call at 0800 503 335 or email us at WebOrders@SouthernHospitality.co.nz to get a competitive price.