Deb's purpose is to MAKE HANDS MATTER in the WORKPLACE. What this means is we implement skin care programmes that deliver essential products, vital information and standards of behaviour which increase efficiency, improve skin health and prevent infection. Our aspirations are to be a thought leader in our space and the world's leading away from home skin care company.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, give us a call at 0800 503 335 or email us at [email protected]
$52.51 plus GST
Quantity: 1 Litre
Highly effective alcohol based hand sanitiser dispensed as a foam
Usage: Ideal for use in all healthcare and food handling environments where high levels of hand hygiene are vital. Also, suitable for use in cafeterias, office areas, rest areas and any public facility to help prevent the spread of germs.
Method of Use: For general use apply 1-2 doses direct to clean hands and spread across all parts of hands for 30 seconds, or until dry.
- Rapidly and easily rubs across hands, killing 99.999% of many common germs in just 15 seconds.
- Provides the user with complete control of the product in the hands, preventing the dripping and splashing associated with using liquid alcohol sanitisers.
- Unlike alcohol gel sanitisers, the product does not contain gelling agents that leave the hands feeling sticky, particularly after multiple use.
- Pleasant-to-use The rich foam is extremely pleasant for frequent use in-between hand washing, encouraging maximum compliance.
- Helps prevent skin dryness and leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed after use.
- The perfume-free and dye-free formula has extremely low potential for skin irritation. Ideal for frequent use with very high user acceptability.
- Suitable for use in any environment where food is being handled.
- Does not clog pumps or splash and drip on surrounding floor and wall surfaces as associated with liquid and gel sanitisers.
- Quickly dries on hands without the need for rinsing with water. Ideal for use outside the washroom at the point of need.
- Glove compatible Can be applied to hands prior to wearing gloves, or applied direct to gloves (latex and nitrile gloves).
Other Products That You May LikeRead More