Powerful, the Cobra Series of commercial cooking equipment is the solution for those who demand reliability and capability. Simple sophistication shines by combining refined styling with power and versatility. Cobra creates space for the creativity to fuse ethnic influences with firm favourites to keep pace with the ever-change restaurant business.
Whether it’s a la carte dining in a sleek contemporary restaurant, fusion, Asian inspired dining, an edgy urban cafe, food trucks or any takeaway eatery - Cobra provides functionality and flexibility in your line-up.
New & Improved Cobra Range
A fresh and functional gallery of cooking products with refined robust controls, contemporary vitreous enamel colour control panel and heavy-duty construction - affordability is not compromised with Cobra.
An expansion of Western cooking appliances now includes new bench models for Cobra commercial cooktops and barbecues that are perfect for additional cooking flexibility to any existing commercial kitchens. Infuse fusion flavours with Cobra’s Asian cooking equipment and further extend your cooking line with our suite matching woks and stockpots - all backed by our ‘made in New Zealand’ robust and durable heritage.
Melting, grilling or toasting? Cobra salamander is the perfect choice - either placed on a bench or wall mounted to save some valuable working bench space. Available in 900mm, the CS9 model incorporates strong infrared burners offer far greater efficiency and performance when compared to standard blue flame systems.
- 900mm gas salamander
- 2 x 15.75MJ/hr high performance infrared burners
- 31.5MJ/hr maximum consumption
- Removable easy-clean bottom tray
- Independently controlled sides
- Flame failure protection on each burner
- Stainless steel finish
- Wall mounting bracket supplied
- Optional: Branding plate
- Overall Construction
- Stainless steel exterior
- Vitreous enamelled control panel
- Aluminised steel interior
- Stainless steel crumb tray
- Chrome plated rack and rack supports
- Two indivdually controlled infra-red burners
- Suitable for bench or wall mounting
- Large easy use control knobs
- Dual controls with variable high to low burner setting
- Flame failure on each burner
- Cleaning and Servicing
- Removable grill rack system, rack supports and crumb tray
- Easy clean stainless steel exterior
- Access to all parts from front of unit
- Burners: 2 x 15.75MJ/hr, 4.4kW
- Maximum consumption: 31.5MJ/hr, 8.8kW
- Cooking area - Rack size: 610mm x 310mm 1890cm2
- Gas connection
- R½“(BSP) female
- 130mm from right side, 25mm from rear
- Width 900mm
- Height 450mm
- Depth 389mm
- (422 with wall mounting bracket)
Southern Hospitality Ltd recommends that customers who wish to purchase items such as this consult with one of our friendly sales reps, to iron out all of the fine detail that can accompany such purchases, and ensure that you receive the correct model and specifications for your particular needs.
If you would like to view this salamander, please contact us at 0800 503 335 or [email protected].