As more than half of New Zealand prepares to go into Level 3, we continue to take all necessary measures to keep our people safe, whilst providing you, our customers, with all the products to operate effectively. While most of ours staff continue to work from home, our dedicated distribution centres on both the North & South Islands are following all protocols so you can continue to receive superior customer service at this time.
At Alert Level 3 and 4, our display showrooms and stores remain closed, but you can continue to shop online 24/7, or through our call centre or your account manager during office hours.
Ordering: All orders will be sent with contactless delivery.
- Phone – you can contact your local representative on their mobile or call our customer service team on 0800 503 335.
- Email – orders can be emailed to email@example.com
- Online – orders can be placed online where available stock can also be checked.
- Equipment Backup – if you require a spare part or your equipment requires urgent servicing our customer service team is available on 0800 503 335.
- Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram to stay up to date.
Showrooms: In accordance with the NZ government instructions for Alert Level 3 & 4 all stores remain closed. We will update you as we move down the levels of any changes in this space.
Delivery: We have a small team available to dispatch your items. Our delivery partners have indicated there may be some delays with logistics, the current indication is that 1-2 day delays could be expected.
For more information on the Alert levels and what they mean for your business please visit the Covid-19 Government Website.
And remember to create your official NZ Covid Tracer poster for your establishment.
Thank you for your business, please stay safe and healthy.