With 14 locations across New Zealand, we are pleased to be able to open most of our stores in the Level 2 regions. Our priority is to keep you and our people safe and in accordance with NZ Government regulations, face coverings/masks will be mandatory in all our stores and showrooms. Scanning in or signing in of the NZ COVID Tracer app on entry and hand sanitising will also be a requirement, we look forward to welcoming you back!
Our dedicated distribution centres on both the North & South Islands are following all protocols so you can continue to receive superior customer service at this time.
For our Auckland customers, Albany and Newmarket remain closed, but you can continue to shop online 24/7, or through our call centre or your account manager during office hours.
Ordering: All orders will be sent with contactless delivery.
- Phone – you can contact your local representative on their mobile or call our customer service team on 0800 503 335.
- Email – orders can be emailed to email@example.com
- Online – orders can be placed online where available stock can also be checked.
- Equipment Backup – if you require a spare part or your equipment requires urgent servicing our customer service team is available on 0800 503 335.
- Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram to stay up to date.
Showrooms: Alert Level 2 Stores are open. Alert Level 3 & 4 all stores remain closed.
Delivery: Our distribution Centres continue to follow strict protocols. Our delivery partners have indicated there may be some delays with logistics, the current indication is that 1-2 day delays could be expected.
Protect your customers and create your official NZ QR Code Poster for your establishment.
Thank you for your business, please stay safe and healthy.