It is suited to buffets, smorgasbords and other self-service food outlets. The price above is for a single unit and it is sold only in cartons.
Are You Using A Gel Heating Fuel?
If you are, do you know:
- It is highly flammable
- It is extremely dangerous
- The flame will spread if spilt
- Burns your hands if picked up after burning
- Has a methanol content which is poisonous
- Has an alcohol odour
This Product Is NOT Classified Dangerous Goods; Your business must consider the following if you purchase DG classified products:
- Storage restrictions on your premises in amongst general product given it is classed as dangerous goods (DG).
- Increased costs - declaration for insurance which may have a loading factor on your premiums.
- Restrictions on transportation and freight - DG goods not allowed with general standard cargo.
The Solution: Why Not Change To A Wick Fuel?
- Non-combustible - non flammable, will not burn without the wick, and has a longer burn time.
- Are classified as a non-dangerous good and are safer to store.
- Have less storage/transport restrictions.
- Are non-hazardous - safer for your staff.
- Have no poisonous fumes and are completely odourless.
- Unlike the gel fuel, the can will stay cool throughout, so you can touch it throughout the burn.
- This product can be resealed and reused over and over until the fuel is used – less waste.
Other Products That You May Like